The California Crafters Club of Etsy (CCCOE) is a group of independent artists, crafters, & artisans from California who sell their wares on Etsy.com.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

MEET THE OWNER OF 100acreCo Anita Sparks




Anita Sparks


Anita Sparks owner of

100acreCo


Handmade in the USA toddler clothes & baby products
Mill Valley, California


Limited Release Clothing · Handmade in the USA
About

Welcome to my shop! 100 Acre was started as response to find unique, original, and versatile American made products. My store name is inspired by both my favorite children’s story and Mill Valley, CA. My wonderful husband, beautiful baby boy and I have the pleasure to live at the base of Mt. Tamalpais, surrounded by magnificent redwood forests on the edge of the Pacific Ocean.

My love of crafting and sewing were taught to me by my Grandma since I was a little girl. When I moved to California she gave me a new sewing machine, this store and my passion for sewing are dedicated to her. My creations are meant to be versatile, especially the reversible dresses. These dresses are meant to be worn year round and can be dressed up or down.

Moving to Mill Valley has made me appreciate nature and simplicity more than ever before. However we are also surrounded by the most innovative and creative ideas that you could only find in the San Francisco bay area. Hence, the fabrics I choose are a mix of modern, classic and fun. They are meant to be simple and beautiful. My look is fashion forward without being trendy - in a word: Timeless. In addition, my creations are limited release so any item you purchase is unique and original. Finally, all my items are handmade in Mill Valley, CA.

My husband, family and friends have been outstanding supporting me in this new role. Previous to having a family I worked at major university doing agricultural research for 10 years. Now I’m a full time mom and wife. My goal is to continue to introduce new designs and products. Thank you so much for taking a moment to stop by my shop.

Always grateful,

Anita

PS. If you like what you see please be sure to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and my website www.100acre.co which is launching soon.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/100acreco/579362475543700
https://www.pinterest.com/100acreco/




2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. We love to hear from you.
.