The California Crafters Club of Etsy (CCCOE) is a group of independent artists, crafters, & artisans from California who sell their wares on Etsy.com.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Would You Like to Play a Game?

Welcome to November. Here's where the things start to ramp up for the holiday season.

Last month's Promote-a-thon was a dud. I blame myself. I was down with a cold towards the beginning of the month, and the rest of the month I was playing catch up for all I missed while I was down with the cold.

But it's a brand new month with new possibilities. And I thought we'd do something fun.

Would you like to play a game? Or rather, multiple games? Social media games?

To begin, make sure you're connected:

The first game is starting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We love to hear from you.
.