The California Crafters Club of Etsy (CCCOE) is a group of independent artists, crafters, & artisans from California who sell their wares on Etsy.com.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

MEET KIM OWNER OF NORTH PINE VINYL

Kim Owner of North Pine Vinyl

Est. April 21, 2014
Located in Macdoel, California 


I am a single, stay at home Mom that has been crafting and sewing all of my life. I began crafting as a teen with my mom and sisters and have continued to develop my creativity throughout the years. I enjoy the process of designing a keychain, a wipes container, or the transformation of a baby bib into a unique, keepsake very exciting. I am very involved with 4-H and my love of animals shows through in many of my designs. I offer a wide variety of quality items at affordable prices as well as exceptional customer service. 

Your happiness with shopping at North Pine Vinyl is the primary goal. My shop is unique in the items I offer as well as the personal detail that goes into each order. The details start with the designs and follow all the way through to the pretty packaging that your order arrives in. I hope you enjoy your time in my shop and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Baby Girl Outfit-Newborn Girl Shower Gift Set-Baby Girl Coming Home Outfit-Baby Girl Embroidered Outfit w/ Bib w/ Burp Cloth-Bow Bodysuit

Baby Girl Outfit-Newborn Girl Shower Gift Set-Baby Girl Coming Home Outfit-Baby Girl Embroidered Outfit w/ Bib w/ Burp Cloth-Bow Bodysuit $30.00


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We love to hear from you.
.